These Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Monster Cookie Cups are a fun and easy dessert recipe.
The oatmeal peanut butter cookies are loaded with mini M&Ms and each cookie cup has one mini Reese’s peanut butter cup pressed into the center.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these monster cookies, I started by dumping some smooth peanut butter, softened butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream all of the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some quick oats, flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some mini M&Ms to the bowl and stirred them into the cookie dough.
I spooned the monster cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
Then I placed the mini muffin tins in the oven and baked the cookies until they were starting to brown around the edges.
I removed the cookies from the oven and placed one mini Reese’s peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie pressing them down gently.
Then I allowed the cookies to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tin so that they would hold their shape.
These mini peanut butter cookie cups are a dessert your kids will love.
If you love oatmeal peanut butter cookies, then you need to try these Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Monster Cookie Cups!
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter , softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- 48 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis, I bought an 8 oz bag and had more than enough
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, softened butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the oats, flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl. Continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the mini M&Ms to the bowl and stir them into the cookie dough.
- Spoon the cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cookies are starting to brown around the edges. 11-13 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately place a mini peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie, pressing them down gently into the cookies.
- Allow the cookie cups to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tins so that they will hold their shape.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.