No Bake Cookie Monster Pie is an easy dessert recipe your kids will love.
This colourful pie is made with instant pudding and Cool Whip in an Oreo crust and loaded with a variety of mini cookies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this no bake pie I started by pouring some vanilla instant pudding mix and milk into a mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to beat them until the mixture was nice and thick.
Then I added some Cool Whip to the pudding mixture and used a rubber spatula to fold it in.
I added some blue food colouring and continued stirring the mixture with the rubber spatula until the colour was evenly distributed.
Then I placed some mini Oreos, mini chocolate chip cookies and mini rainbow chip cookies in a large Ziploc bag.
I used a small heavy bottomed pot to break apart the cookies.
Then I poured the crumbled cookies into the pudding mixture and stirred it all together.
I dumped the mixture into a store bought Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
Then I spread some Cool Whip over the pudding.
I topped the pie with some more mini cookies.
Then I placed the pie in the refrigerator for two hours to set before slicing and serving.
This simple summer dessert is smooth and light.
Serve this No Bake Cookie Monster Pie at your next summer party.
If you are looking for more no bake desserts check out No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, No Bake Lemon Oreo Pie and White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
No Bake Cookie Monster Pie
No Bake Cookie Monster Pie is an easy dessert recipe your kids will love. This colourful pie is made with instant pudding and Cool Whip in an Oreo crust and loaded with a variety of mini cookies.
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 tsp blue food colouring
- 1/2 cup mini Oreos
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 cup mini rainbow chip cookies
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup mini Oreos
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chip cookies
- 1/3 cup mini rainbow chip cookies
- In a large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk using an electric mixer. Mix until pudding is nice and thick.
- Add a cup of Cool Whip to the bowl and use a rubber spatula to fold it into the pudding mixture.
- Add food colouring to the mixture and stir until the colour is evenly distributed.
- Place 1/2 cup of each of the different cookies into a large Ziploc bag. ( 1 1/2 cups total). Use a heavy bottomed pot to break apart the cookies.
- Pour the crumbled cookies into the blue pudding mixture and stir.
- Then pour the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Spread a cup of Cool Whip on top of the pie.
- Top the pie with 1/3 cup of each of the different kinds of cookies.
- Place pie in the refrigerator and allow it to set for 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 256
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.