Pistachio Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are soft, chewy and delicious.
This super easy cookie bar recipe uses pistachio instant pudding mix and Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these pistachio cookie bars, I started by dumping some softened butter, eggs and pistachio instant pudding mix into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added the sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough formed.
Then I dumped the cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and pressed it out evenly.
I baked the cookie bars until they were brown around the edges and just starting to brown a little on the top.
I allowed the cookie bars to cool before slicing them.
These soft and chewy sugar cookie bars are tasty and have a beautiful green colour.
If you are looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser, then you need to try these Pistachio Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump softened butter, eggs and pistachio pudding mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream together the ingredients until smooth.
- Add sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Dump the cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and press it out evenly to cover the whole pan.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the cookie bars until they are brown around the edges and just starting to brown across the top. 10-12 minutes.
- Allow the cookie bars to cool before slicing and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 170
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.