Lemon Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are an easy 4 ingredient dessert recipe.
These soft, chewy cookie bars are made with Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix and lemon instant pudding.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these lemon cookies, I started by dumping a packet of lemon instant pudding mix into a bowl with two eggs and some softened butter.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together.
Then I added the sugar cookie mix to the bowl and continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough formed.
I dumped the dough onto a greased baking sheet and pressed it out evenly.
Then I baked the lemon cookie bars until they were starting to brown all across the top.
I allowed the cookie bars to cool slightly before slicing them.
These easy sugar cookie bars are soft and chewy and bursting with lemon flavour.
Try these Lemon Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars if you are looking for a simple but delicious lemon dessert recipe.
If you are looking for more cookie bar recipes check out Cherry Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookie Bars, Banana Sugar Cookie Bars, Cookies and Cream Red Velvet Cookie Bars and Peanut Butter Cookie Bars with M&Ms.
CLICK HERE to save this recipe to Pinterest!
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Lemon Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars
Lemon Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are an easy 4 ingredient dessert recipe. These soft, chewy cookie bars are made with Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix and lemon instant pudding.
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3.4 oz lemon instant pudding mix
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, eggs and pudding mixing using an electric mixer.
- Add the sugar cookie mix to the bowl and continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Dump the cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and press it out evenly.
- Bake the cookie bars until they are just starting to brown all across the top. 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookie bars from the oven and allow them to cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 136
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tuesday 2nd of October 2018
These were pretty good and very easy to make. Mine came out not too sweet and with subtle lemon flavor. I will say I had to spray my hands with cooking spray to get the dough spread out but other than that it worked well. I might try a nice lemon icing the next time I make them.