Pumpkin Spice Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are an easy fall dessert recipe.
These simple sugar cookie bars are made with Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, pumpkin pie spice and toffee bits.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these pumpkin spice cookies, I started by placing some softened butter, eggs, vanilla instant pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
Then I added a package of sugar mix and some Skor bits to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I dumped the sugar cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and pressed it out evenly.
I placed the cookie sheet in the oven and baked the pudding sugar cookie bars until they started to brown all across the top.
Then I removed the cookie bars from the oven and allowed them to cool slightly before slicing.
These tasty Pumpkin Spice Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are the perfect fall dessert.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup Skor bits
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place softened butter, eggs, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl. Combine with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar cookie mix and Skor bits to the bowl. Continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Dump cookie dough onto greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and press it out evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake until the cookie bars start to brown all across the top. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cookie to cool slightly before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 105
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.