Red Velvet Brownie Bites are a tasty bite sized treat perfect for your Christmas dessert tray.
Red Velvet Brownie Bites are delicious mini desserts perfect for the holidays.
These bite sized brownies are baked in mini muffin tins and topped with cream cheese frosting.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these red velvet brownies, I started by dumping some brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, salt, an egg and red food colouring into a large mixing bowl.
I stirred the ingredients together until no lumps remained.
Then I added some flour and cocoa powder to the bowl.
I stirred again until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I spooned the brownie batter into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about two thirds of the way.
I baked the brownie bites until a toothpick inserted in the center came up clean.
After removing the brownies from the oven I allowed them to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the muffin tins.
Then I allowed them to cool completely before frosting them.
I placed some store bought cream cheese frosting in a piping bag fitted with a large closed star tip and piped the frosting onto the brownie bites.
Then I sprinkled some Wilton Gingerbread Boy Sprinkles on top of the frosting.
These chewy brownies with their vibrant red colour are the perfect Christmas treat.
Be sure to add these Red Velvet Brownie Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting to your Christmas baking list.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, salt, egg and food colouring into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until no lumps remain.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder to the bowl.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Spoon the brownie batter into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about two thirds of the way.
- Place the muffin tins in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a brownie comes up clean. 13-15 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the muffin tins.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before frosting them.
- Spoon the cream cheese frosting into a piping bag fitted with a large closed star tip.
- Pipe the frosting onto the brownies.
- Top the brownies with the gingerbread boy sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.