Christmas Monster Cookies are delicious oatmeal peanut butter cookies loaded with red and green M&Ms.
These flourless oatmeal cookies would be the perfect addition to your Christmas baking.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these monster cookies, I started by dumping some peanut butter, softened butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some quick oats, baking powder and salt to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some red and green M&Ms to the bowl.
I stirred the M&Ms into the cookie dough.
Then I scooped approximately one inch balls of cookie dough onto a nonstick cookie sheet, making sure to leave at least an inch between the balls.
I baked the cookies until they were just starting to brown around the edges.
Then I removed the cookies from the oven and used a spatula to transfer them from the hot pan to some parchment paper on the counter to cool off.
These chewy oatmeal peanut butter cookies are the perfect Christmas cookie for peanut butter lovers.
Add these Christmas Monster Cookies to your Christmas baking list this holiday season!
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup red and green milk chocolate M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump peanut butter, softened butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract into large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the quick oats, baking powder and salt to the mixing bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the red and green M&Ms to the mixing bowl. Use a rubber spatula to stir them into the cookie dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls approximately one inch in diameter and drop them onto a nonstick baking sheet. Leave at least an inch between cookie dough balls.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake until the cookies are just starting to brown around the edges. 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Then use a spatula to lift them off the baking sheet and place them on some parchment paper on the the counter to cool off.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 167
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.