Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies are a quick and easy cookie recipe.
These tasty cookies are made with yellow cake mix and loaded with milk chocolate chips.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these yellow cake mix cookies, I started by dumping some softened butter, eggs and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added a box of yellow cake mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until the cake mix was fully combined into the butter mixture.
Then I added some milk chocolate chips to the bowl.
I used a rubber spatula to stir the milk chocolate chips into the cake mix cookie dough mixture.
I scooped the cookie dough in approximately one inch balls and dropped them onto a non-stick baking sheet, leaving about two inches between them.
Then I baked the cookies until they were browning around the edges.
I allowed the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before using a spatula to transfer them to some parchment paper on the counter to finish cooling.
These Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft and chewy.
If you are looking for a simple but delicious dessert recipe then give these yellow cake mix cookies a try.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 15.25 oz yellow cake mix (1 box)
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump softened butter, eggs and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the yellow cake mix to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until the cake mix is fully combined with the butter mixture.
- Add the milk chocolate chips to the bowl and stir them into the cookie dough.
- Scoop the cookie dough in one inch balls and drop them onto a non-stick baking sheet. Leave about 2 inches between the balls.
- Bake until the cookies are golden brown around the edges. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan for a few minutes.
- Then use a spatula to transfer the cookies to some parchment paper on the counter to finish cooling off.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.