Mini Birthday Cake Banana Muffins are an easy snack or dessert your kids will love.
These colourful mini muffins are made with confetti cake mix, ripe bananas and lots of sprinkles.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these mini banana muffins, I started by placing some ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl with some eggs.
I mixed the bananas and eggs with an electric mixer until no large lumps remained.
Then I added the confetti cake mix to the bowl.
I continued using the electric mixer to combine the cake mix with the banana mixture.
Then I spooned the batter into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
I topped the muffin batter with colourful sprinkles.
Then I baked the mini banana muffins until a toothpick inserted in the center came up clean.
These easy cake mix banana muffins are so delicious and only require four ingredients.
Try these Mini Birthday Cake Banana Muffins if you are looking for a fun new snack idea.
- 3 bananas, very ripe
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 box confetti cake mix
- 3 tbsp colourful sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place bananas and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until no large lumps remain.
- Add cake mix to the bowl. Use electric mixer and mix until fully combined.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
- Sprinkle colourful sprinkles on top of muffin batter.
- Bake the muffins until a toothpick inserted in the center comes up clean. 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing the muffins from the pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 47
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.