Chicken Bacon Ranch Frito Pie is a delicious dish loaded with shredded rotisserie chicken, crumbled bacon, green onions, ranch dressing, Fritos corn chips and shredded cheese.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Frito Pie is a quick and easy dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken.
This tasty casserole starts out with a base of Frito’s corn chips, topped with a mixture of shredded chicken, real bacon bits, green onions and ranch dressing, finished off with a layer of shredded cheese.
This easy chicken dinner recipe serves six people and takes just over thirty minutes to make from start to finish.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this chicken Frito pie, I started by dumping some shredded rotisserie chicken, mayo, ranch dressing, chopped green onions and real bacon bits into a large mixing bowl.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until they were fully combined.
Then I poured some Frito’s corn chips into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread them out evenly.
I spooned the chicken mixture over the corn chips.
Then I sprinkled some shredded cheddar cheese on top of the chicken mixture.
I sprinkled some chopped green onions and real bacon bits on top of the cheese.
I placed the dish in the oven and cooked the chicken Frito pie until the cheese was fully melted and just starting to brown around the edges.
I sliced and served the Frito pie immediately after removing it from the oven.
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Frito Pie is a fun twist on the classic Frito Pie.
If you are looking for a fun recipe using rotisserie chicken, be sure to try this Chicken Frito Pie.
- 3 cups chicken cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 5 cups Frito's corn chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 2 tbsp real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump the shredded chicken, mayo, ranch dressing, 1/2 cup of real bacon bits, salt and pepper into a large mixing bowl.
- Add half of the chopped green onions to the mixing bowl and set the remaining half aside.
- Stir all of the ingredients in the mixing bowl together until they are fully combined.
- Dump the corn chips into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread them out evenly.
- Spoon the chicken mixture over the corn chips.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped green onions and 2 tbsp of real bacon bits on top of the cheese.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the cheese is fully melted and just starting brown around the edges. 23-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.