Big Mac Frito Pie is an easy ground beef dinner recipe that can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
Frito’s corn chips are topped with ground beef, mixed with Big Mac sauce, diced pickles and cheddar cheese.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this ground beef casserole I started by browning some ground beef in a large frying pan along with some diced onions.
Once the beef was fully cooked I added some mayo, Thousand Islands dressing, mustard and diced dill pickles to the pan and stirred everything together.
I poured some corn chips into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread them out evenly.
Then I poured the ground beef mixture over the corn chips.
I topped the ground beef with shredded cheddar cheese.
Then I placed the dish in the oven and baked it until the cheese was fully melted.
After I removed the casserole from the oven I topped it with chopped lettuce before slicing and serving.
This Big Mac Frito Pie has all the flavours of a Big Mac in a simple casserole.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickles, diced
- 4 cups Frito's corn chips
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Brown the ground beef in a large frying pan over medium-high heat with a dab of butter or margarine and the diced onions.
- Add the salt and pepper to the beef as your cooking it.
- Once the beef is fully cooked turn off the heat and add the Thousand Islands dressing, mayo, mustard and diced pickles to the pan. Stir all of the ingredients together.
- Pour the corn chips into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Pour the ground beef mixture over the corn chips spread it out as evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the beef.
- Place the dish in the oven and cook until the cheese is fully melted. 9-10 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle the chopped lettuce over top before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 760
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.