Cranberry Walnut Coleslaw is an easy side dish recipe perfect for summer.
This colourful salad is made with red cabbage and loaded with carrots, red onion, dried cranberries and walnuts.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this coleslaw I started by preparing the cabbage.
I cut a small red cabbage into quarters and removed the core.
Then I cut the cabbage into thin slices.
I placed the shredded cabbage in a large mixing bowl.
Then I added some shredded carrots, sliced red onions, sweetened dried cranberries and walnut pieces to the bowl.
I used some tongs to toss all of the ingredients together.
Then I poured some creamy coleslaw dressing into the bowl and tossed the ingredients again until everything was coated in dressing.
This recipe produces a large bowl of coleslaw and is perfect for feeding a crowd.
Serve this Cranberry Walnut Coleslaw at your next party or take it along to a potluck.
If you are looking for more side dish recipes check out Sweet Chili Bacon Pasta Salad, Bacon Egg Pasta Salad and Pizza Pasta Salad.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Cranberry Walnut Coleslaw
Cranberry Walnut Coleslaw is an easy side dish recipe perfect for summer. This colourful salad is made with red cabbage and loaded with carrots, red onion, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- 1 red cabbage, small
- 1 red onion, large
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 cups walnut pieces
- 1 1/2 cups creamy coleslaw dressing
- Start by cutting your cabbage into quarters and removing the hard core.
- Then thinly slice the cabbage.
- Place the sliced cabbage into a large mixing bowl.
- Peel the red onion and cut it in half. Then cut it into thin slices as well.
- Add the onion slices to the mixing bowl.
- Add the shredded carrots, dried cranberries and walnut pieces to the mixing bowl as well. Use tongs to toss all of the ingredients together.
- Add the creamy coleslaw dressing and continue tossing until everything is coated in dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 345
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.