Green Bean Casserole with Campbell’s Soup is a simple and delicious side dish recipe made with canned green beans, matchstick carrots, cream of mushroom soup and French’s fried onions.
Green Bean Casserole with Campbell’s Soup is an easy side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving.
This classic green bean casserole made with cream of mushroom soup and loaded with crispy fried onions, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This side dish recipe takes less than forty minutes from start to finish and serves eight people.
To make this green bean casserole, I started by dumping some Campbell’s condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder into a large mixing bowl.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
Then I added some canned cut green beans to the bowl along with some matchstick carrots.
I stirred until the vegetables were fully coated in the soup mixture.
Then I added some French’s fried onions to the bowl.
I stirred the fried onions into the green bean mixture.
Then I dumped the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the casserole until it was bubbling.
Then I removed the dish from the oven and sprinkled some French’s fried onions on top.
I returned the casserole to the oven and baked for another five minutes.
Then the green bean casserole was ready to serve.
This green bean casserole with carrots and crispy fried onions is the perfect side dish for a holiday dinner.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious side dish recipe, then you need to try this Green Bean Casserole with Campbell’s Soup!
More Delicious Side Dish Recipes You’ll Love…
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 4 cups canned cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 3 cups French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Add the green beans and carrots to the bowl.
- Stir until the green beans and carrots are fully coated in the soup mixture.
- Add 1 cup of the French's fried onions to the bowl and stir again.
- Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until it starts to bubble. 19-21 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of French's fried onions on top.
- Return the casserole to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.