Cranberry Apple Thanksgiving Stuffing is an easy holiday side dish recipe.
This baked stuffing is made with everything bagels and loaded with cranberries and diced apples.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this cranberry stuffing, I started by chopping some everything bagels into bite sized pieces.
Then I dumped the pieces of bagel into a large mixing bowl.
I slowly poured some melted butter over the pieces of bagel, stirring as I went to make sure that all the pieces were evenly coated with butter.
Then I add some diced apple, diced onion, frozen cranberries, salt, pepper, sage and onion powder to the bowl.
I stirred all of the ingredients together really well.
Then I dumped the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the stuffing until it was nicely browned all across the top.
This baked stuffing is crispy on top with just the right amount of moisture in the middle from the butter and fruit.
If you hate soggy stuffing, this baked stuffing without chicken broth is perfect for you!
This Thanksgiving be sure to try this Cranberry Apple Stuffing with Everything Bagels!
- 6 everything bagels
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups apple, diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups cranberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp ground sage
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Chop the everything bagels into bite sized pieces.
- Dump the pieces of bagel into a large mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour the melted butter over the bagel pieces while stirring to make sure all the pieces get coated in butter.
- Add the diced apple, diced onion, frozen cranberries, salt, pepper, sage and onion powder to the bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together really well.
- Dump the stuffing mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly, pressing it down gently.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake the stuffing until it is nicely browned all across the top. 32-35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.