Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Pasta is a creamy pressure cooker pasta recipe loaded with chicken breast, vegetables and pieces of Pillsbury pie crust.
Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Pasta is an easy chicken dinner recipe perfect for when you are short on time.
This creamy egg noodle pasta is loaded with chicken breast, veggies and topped with strips of Pillsbury pie crust.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this Instant Pot pasta, I started by dicing some boneless, skinless chicken breasts into small chunks.
I dumped the chunks of chicken breast into the bottom of my Instant Pot.
Then I poured some condensed chicken broth and water on top of the chicken breast.
I added some egg noodles to the pot and gently pushed them down into the liquid, spreading them out evenly.
I poured some frozen mixed vegetables on top of the noodles, along with some cream of chicken soup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
While the pasta was cooking, I lay a sheet of Pillsbury pie crust onto a round baking sheet and sliced it into four wide strips.
Then I stacked the four strips on top of each other and sliced them into strips about 1/4 inch wide.
I pulled all the strips of pie crust apart and spread them out into a single layer on the baking sheet.
Then I baked the pieces of pie crust until they were just starting to brown around the edges.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I left it to natural release for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes I turned the steam release handle to the venting position and finished with a quick release.
I removed the lid from the Instant Pot and stirred the pasta well.
I scooped the pasta on to plates and sprinkled the pieces of baked pie crust on top before serving.
This chicken pot pie pasta is super easy to make and packed with flavour.
If you are looking for a new chicken dinner idea for your Instant Pot, then you need to try this Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Pasta!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Pillsbury pie crust
- Preheat oven to 450F for baking the pie crust.
- Cut chicken breast into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Dump chicken breast chunks into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Pour the chicken broth and water over the chicken.
- Add the egg noodles to the pot and gently push them down into the liquid, spreading them out evenly.
- Pour the frozen veggies, cream of chicken soup, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper on top of the noodles.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, lay the pie crust on a round baking sheet.
- Cut the pie crust into 4 wide strips and then stack the strips on top of each other.
- Slice the stack of pie crust into short strips approximately 1/4 inch wide.
- Pull all the pieces of pie crust apart and spread them out into a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake the pie crust pieces until they are just starting to brown around the edges. 5-6 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking allow it to natural release for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn the steam release handle to the venting position and finish with a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the pasta well.
- Scoop the pasta on to plates and sprinkle each portion with pieces of baked pie crust.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 749Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 150mgSodium: 1426mgCarbohydrates: 83gFiber: 8gSugar: 6gProtein: 50g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.