Instant Pot Pumpkin Mac and Cheese is a delicious pressure cooker pasta recipe using canned pumpkin, cavatappi noodles and Havarti cheese.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Mac and Cheese is an easy pasta recipe perfect for fall.
This creamy pumpkin pasta is loaded with Havarti cheese.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This simple macaroni and cheese recipe takes less than twenty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
To make this Instant Pot mac and cheese, I started by dumping some condensed chicken broth and water into the bottom of my Instant Pot.
Then I added some cavatappi noodles to the pot and spread them out evenly.
I dumped some canned pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder on top of the noodles.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I removed the lid and stirred the contents well.
Then I added some heavy cream and shredded Havarti cheese to the pot.
I stirred well until the cheese was melted.
Then the creamy pumpkin pasta was ready to serve!
This pumpkin macaroni and cheese is the perfect fall comfort food dish.
If you are looking for a savoury pumpkin recipe for your Instant Pot, then you need to try this Instant Pot Mac and Cheese!
More Instant Pot Pasta Recipes You’ll Love…
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 5 cups cavatappi noodles
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (pure pumpkin, not pie filling)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups Havarti cheese, shredded
- Pour chicken broth and water into the Instant Pot.
- Add the cavatappi noodles to the pot and spread them out evenly.
- Pour pumpkin on top of noodles.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the pot.
- Do not stir!
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the heavy cream and shredded Havarti to the pot.
- Stir until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.