Instant Pot Pizza Mac and Cheese is a delicious pressure cooker pasta recipe loaded with pepperoni, green peppers, crumbled bacon and mozzarella cheese.
Instant Pot Pizza Mac and Cheese is an easy homemade macaroni and cheese recipe loaded with meat.
This hearty pasta recipe with pepperoni, green peppers, bacon, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese, has all the flavours of a pizza.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This pressure cooker macaroni and cheese takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
This recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo.
To make this pasta pasta, I started by dumping some condensed chicken broth and water into my Instant Pot.
Then I added some uncooked macaroni noodles to the pot.
I stirred the noodles gently until they were all submerged in the liquid.
Then I added some chopped pepperoni, diced green peppers and real bacon bits to the pot.
I poured some pizza sauce on top, followed by some salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 1 minute.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
Then I removed the lid from the pot and stirred the contents well.
I added some butter and shredded mozzarella cheese to the pot.
I stirred until the butter and cheese were melted.
Then I scooped the pasta onto serving plates and sprinkled some more shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
This cheesy pizza macaroni is sure to please the whole family.
If you are looking for an easy Instant Pot pasta recipe, then you need to try this Instant Pot Pizza Mac and Cheese!
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pour the condensed chicken broth and water into the Instant Pot.
- Dump the macaroni noodles into the pot and stir gently until they are all submerged in the liquid.
- Add the chopped pepperoni, diced green peppers and crumbled bacon to the pot. Do not stir.
- Add the pizza sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the pot. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 1 minute.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the butter and 3 cups of the shredded mozzarella.
- Stir until the butter and cheese are melted.
- Scoop the macaroni onto plates and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.