Instant Pot Cheesy Hamburger Macaroni is an easy pressure cooker pasta recipe loaded with ground beef, marinara, cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
Instant Pot Cheesy Hamburger Macaroni is a simple Instant Pot ground beef dinner recipe perfect for busy weeknights.
This simple pasta recipe uses cavatappi noodles, Classico Marinara sauce and a shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This quick pasta recipe only takes twenty minutes to prepare and serves four people.
To make this hamburger macaroni, I started by setting my Instant Pot to Saute Less for five minutes.
Then I added a dab of margarine to the pot.
I added a pound of lean ground beef to the pot.
I crumbled the ground beef well as it cooked.
When the Instant Pot turned off the ground beef was still slightly pink.
I added some water to the pot with the ground beef.
Then I added some cavatappi noodles to the pot and spread them out evenly on top of the beef.
I added some Classico marinara sauce, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder on top of the noodles.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 2 minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
Then I stirred the contents together really well.
I added some shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese to the pot.
I stirred well again.
Then the pasta was ready to serve.
This cheesy ground beef pasta is sure to please the whole family!
If you are looking for a simple ground beef recipe for your Instant Pot, then you need to try this Cheesy Instant Pot Hamburger Macaroni!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups cavatappi noodles
- 24 oz Classico Sweet Basil Marinara
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less for 5 minutes.
- Add a dab of margarine to the pot.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and crumble it as it cooks.
- When the Instant Pot turns off the ground beef will still be slightly pink.
- Add the water to the pot with the ground beef.
- Add the cavatappi noodles to the pot and spread them out evenly on top of the ground beef.
- Add the marinara, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Do not stir!
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 2 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the shredded cheese and stir again.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.