Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are an easy dessert recipe using Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, banana instant pudding mix, Reese’s peanut butter baking chips and semi sweet chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars are a simple cookie bar recipe perfect for when you are short on time.
These chewy peanut butter banana cookies are loaded with chocolate chips and peanut butter baking chips.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This recipe takes takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and produces twenty four cookie bars.
To make these banana cookie bars, I started by dumping some softened butter, eggs, banana instant pudding mix and smooth peanut butter into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough formed.
Then I scooped the dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and pressed it out evenly to cover the entire pan.
I sprinkled some semi sweet chocolate and Reese’s peanut butter baking chips on top.
Then I placed the cookie sheet in the oven and baked the cookie bars until they were nicely browned around the edges.
I removed the pan from the oven and allowed the cookie bars to cool before slicing.
These chewy sugar cookie bars are a delicious treat the whole family will love.
If you are looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe, then you need to try these Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Sugar Cookie Bars!
More Cookie Bar Recipes You’ll Love…
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 eggs, large
- 3.4 oz banana instant pudding mix
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter baking chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump butter, peanut butter, eggs and peanut butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Cream together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Scoop the dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and press it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips on top of the cookie dough.
- Gently pressing the baking chips down into the cookie dough.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the cookie bars until the edges are nicely browned. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookies to cool before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.