Cookies and Cream Sugar Cookie Bars are chewy sugar cookies made with vanilla pudding mix and loaded with Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme baking bits and snack size Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme bars.
Cookies and Cream Sugar Cookie Bars are simple and delicious cookie bars made with Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix and vanilla instant pudding mix.
These tasty sugar cookies are loaded with white chocolate chips, chocolate cookie bits and cookies and cream chocolate bar pieces.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
This easy cookie bar recipe takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and produces twenty four cookie bars.
To make these sugar cookie bars, I started by dumping some softened butter, eggs and vanilla instant pudding mix into a large mixing bowl.
Then I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
I added a package of Betty Crocker sugar mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough formed.
Then I added some Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme baking bits to the bowl.
I stirred the baking bits into the cookie dough.
Then I dumped the sugar cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and pressed it out evenly.
I placed the cookie sheet in the oven and baked the cookies until they were golden brown around the edges.
Then I removed the pan from the oven and immediately placed pieces of Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme bars on top.
I gentle pressed the chocolate bar pieces down into the cookie bars.
Then I allowed the cookie bars to cool before slicing and serving.
These chewy cookies and cream cookies are a tasty treat the whole family will enjoy.
If you are looking for a fun and easy cookie bar recipe, then you need to try these Cookies and Cream Sugar Cookie Bars!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 1/2 cups Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme baking bits
- 15 snack size Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme bars, broken into sections
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Dump softened butter, eggs and instant pudding mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Add the Cookies 'n' Creme baking bits to the bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula or your hands to mix the baking bits into the cookie dough.
- Dump the cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and press it out evenly to cover the entire thing.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake until the edges are golden brown. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookie bars from the oven and immediately place the Cookies 'n' Creme chocolate bar pieces on top.
- Press the chocolate bar pieces down gently into the cookie bars.
- Allow the cookie bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 4g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.