BBQ Chicken Dip is a delicious cold party dip recipe perfect for serving with Ritz Crackers.
This flavourful dip is loaded with shredded chicken, crumbled bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this chicken dip, I started by dumping some Chive and Onion cream cheese into a large mixing bowl with some mayo and BBQ sauce.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients together until smooth.
Then I added some shredded rotisserie chicken, shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, crumbled bacon, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the mixing bowl.
I stirred all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
Then I put the dish in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving to allow time for all the flavours to really settle in.
This cold party dip is perfect for serving with crackers and tortilla chips.
If you are looking for an awesome snack idea for your next party, then you you need to try this BBQ Chicken Dip!
- 7.5 oz Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Dump cream cheese, mayo and BBQ sauce into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken, shredded cheese, chopped green onions, bacon bits, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the bowl.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- This dip can be served immediately but I prefer to let it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving so all the flavours can really soak in.
- Serve with your favourite crackers or chips.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.