Bacon Cream Cheese Avocado Dip is the perfect party chip dip recipe.
If you like guacamole but are looking for something a little richer you will love this avocado dip loaded with cream cheese and real bacon bits.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this dip I started by taking the flesh from three ripe avocados and combining them with some spreadable cream cheese using an electric mixer.
I mixed them on high speed until no large lumps remained.
Once the avocados and cream cheese were fully combined I added in some mild chunky salsa, lime juice, real bacon bits and seasonings.
After mixing everything together this ridiculously easy dip was ready to serve.
This is the perfect party dip to serve with tortilla chips.
If you are looking for more easy dip recipes check out Bacon and Onion Dip with Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese and Bacon Bruschetta Party Dip.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Bacon Cream Cheese Avocado Dip
Bacon Cream Cheese Avocado Dip is the perfect party chip dip recipe. If you like guacamole but are looking for something a little richer you will love this avocado dip loaded with cream cheese and real bacon bits.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 8 oz cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup salsa, mild, chunky
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Remove the flesh from three ripe avocados.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the avocado flesh with the cream cheese spread using an electric mixer until no large lumps remain.
- Set aside approximately one tablespoon of the bacon bits and add the rest to the mixing bowl.
- Also pour in the salsa, garlic powder, lime juice, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- Use the electric mixer to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle with the bacon bits that were set aside.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tuesday 17th of July 2018
I love your website, and this recipe is awesome! Your opening line was perfect... If you like guacamole but are looking for something a little richer. Yes I am :-)
Bacon Cream Cheese Avocado Dip – Avocados
Monday 30th of April 2018
[…] Find complete recipe here […]