These Bite Size Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting are an easy dessert everyone will love.
These brownies require very little prep time and the result is 36 adorable bite size treats.
This time I decided to use cookie dough to jazz up some boxed brownie mix.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
I started by preparing my boxed brownie mix and then baked it mini muffin tins to produce bite size brownies.
I greased my muffin pans with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective. I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
To make the frosting I mixed creamed both powered sugar and brown sugar with butter.
The brown sugar is what gives the frosting the cookie dough taste.
Instead of chocolate chips I used mini M&Ms in my frosting to give these mini treats a pop of colour.
Once the brownies were fully cooled I topped them with frosting using a piping bag with a large open tip.
If you don’t feel like piping the frosting you could also just spoon it on to the brownies.
It is very important to wait until the brownies have cooled completely before frosting them or you will melt your frosting.
These mini brownies look super cute and are also delicious.
Nothing can beat chewy fudge brownie bites topped with creamy cookie dough frosting.
This is a great dish to bring to parties. Kids and adults will all be gobbling them up.
If you love cookie dough then you need to make these Bite Size Brownies with Cookie Dough Frosting. You won’t be disappointed!
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes check out Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores Cups, Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies, Mars Bar Stuffed Crescent Rolls, Peanut Butter Ritz Bits Toffee and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powered sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pour brownie mix, eggs, oil and water into a medium mixing bowl and stir until no lumps remain.
- Spoon brownie mix into greased mini muffin tins filling them about 2/3's of the way.
- Bake brownies for 18-20 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes up clean or with just a few crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the pan to continue cooling on the counter.
- While the brownies are cooling prepare the frosting by creaming together the softened butter, brown sugar, powered sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Once the frosting has a smooth consistency mix in the mini M&Ms.
- Once the brownies are completely cooled top them with frosting using a piping bag and a large round tip. You could also just spoon on the frosting if you don't feel like piping it.
- Serve an enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 177
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.