These Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies are extremely delicious and ridiculously easy to make.
If you love chocolate and caramel you have to try these!
This cream cheese dessert recipe produces ten cookies so if you are feeding a crowd you’ll want to double or even triple it up.
I love sweets and tend to make desserts multiple times a week.
I almost always have a tube of Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in the fridge for when I want something in a hurry.
Plain chocolate chip cookies are great but I decided to try adding something a little different.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
These Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies are super simple to put together and only use three ingredients.
I started by using three quarters of a tube of Pillsbury cookie dough to form cups in muffin tins.
The cookie dough came about halfway up the sides of the cups.
I greased my muffin pans with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective.
I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
I pressed one caramel down into the cream cheese in each cookie.
If your grocery store doesn’t carry the chocolate cream cheese you could always make your own by melting together 1/4 cup of regular cream cheese and 3.5 ounces of milk chocolate over low heat. Then chill it before using.
Finally, I used the remaining cookie dough to cover the cream cheese and caramels.
The chocolate cream cheese cookies were baked for about ten minutes until the tops were starting to brown.
It is important to allow these cookies to cool a fair bit before removing them from the muffin tin.
If the caramel is too warm when you take them out they will fall apart.
These cheesecake stuffed cookies are amazing!
They are the perfect cream cheese dessert recipe.
Nothing beats a classic chocolate chip cookie dripping with chocolate cream cheese and oozing with caramel.
Try these Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies next time you are looking for an easy but decadent dessert recipe.
- 16.5 oz Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese
- 10 caramels
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use 3/4 of the cookie dough to form ten cookie cups in the muffin tin. The dough will go approximately half way up the sides.
- Scoop approximately 1/2 tbsp of chocolate cream cheese into the center of each cookie.
- Place a caramel on top of the cream cheese in each cup and press down.
- Use the remaining cookie dough to cover the cream cheese and caramels. You will have to use a fairly thin layer in order to have enough to cover all your cookies.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes until tops are just starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan. If you try to remove them while the caramel is too warm they will fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.