Buffalo Chicken English Muffins are an easy weeknight dinner recipe using rotisserie chicken.
These English muffins are topped with shredded chicken tossed in Buffalo sauce and baked with cheese on top.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these open faced Buffalo chicken sandwiches, I started by dumping some shredded rotisserie chicken into a large mixing bowl.
Then I added some Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing to the bowl.
I stirred until all of the chicken was coated in the sauce.
Then I sliced some English muffins in half and lay them on a baking sheet.
I spooned the Buffalo chicken mixture onto the English muffins and spread it out evenly.
Then I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella and cheddar on top along with some chopped green onions.
I placed the baking sheet in the oven and baked the English muffins until the cheese was completely melted and just starting to brown around the edges.
These tasty chicken sandwiches are a quick and easy dinner that the whole family will love.
I used mild Buffalo sauce for mine but you could use hot if you prefer more of a kick.
If you are looking for a simple chicken dinner recipe that can be on the table in under thirty minutes, then you need to try these Buffalo Chicken English Muffins!
- 3 cups chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup mild Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 6 English muffins
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Dump shredded chicken into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing into the bowl.
- Stir until all of the chicken is coated in sauce.
- Slice the English muffins in half and then lay them, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the Buffalo chicken mixture onto the English muffins and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the chopped green onions on top.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake the English muffins until the cheese is completely melted and just starting to brown around the edges. 8-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.