Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are an easy dessert recipe for peanut lovers.
I’ve previously made Peanut Butter Cookie S’mores Cups and they are one of my favourite desserts of all time so I wanted to try a different version of that recipe.
These peanut butter cookie cups are filled with caramels, mini white chocolate peanut butter cups, mini peanut butter cups and roasted peanuts.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these cookie cups I started by creaming together some butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer.
Once the mixture was smooth I added in some eggs and vanilla.
Then I gradually added in some flour along with some baking powder and salt.
When the cookie dough was ready I pressed it into a greased muffin tin forming the dough into cups.
I greased my muffin tin with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective.
I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
I baked the cookies until they were just starting to brown around the edges.
Then I removed them from the oven and placed one caramel into the center of each cookie cup pressing down gently.
I placed two regular mini peanut butter cups and two white chocolate mini peanut butter cups into each cookie cup and sprinkled a few roasted peanuts on top.
I returned the cookies to the oven to finish baking.
When the cookies were done baking I allowed them to cool for about fifteen minutes before removing them from the pan.
If you try to remove them too soon they will just fall apart.
These peanut butter cookie cups are incredibly decadent and also easy to make.
Try these Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Cups if you are looking for a simple recipe that is sure to impress your family and friends.
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes check out No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie.
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups golden brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 24 Kraft caramels, approximately 9 oz
- 8 oz Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 8 oz Reese's Peanut Butter Cup White Chocolate Minis
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add in eggs and vanilla. Continue mixing.
- Gradually add in flour, baking powder and salt while mixing.
- Press cookie dough into greased muffin tins and form into cups.
- Bake until edges of cookies are just starting to brown. 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place one caramel in the center of each cookie cup and press down gently.
- Place two of the chocolate peanut butter cups and two of the white chocolate peanut butter cups into each cookie cup on top of the caramel.
- Sprinkle the peanuts on top of the cookie cups.
- Return the cookies to the oven for 5 minutes to finish baking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes before removing the cookies from the pan. If you try to remove them too soon they will just fall apart.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kraft Caramels, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12)
NEW Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Minis Candy: 8-Ounce Bag (2)
REESES CANDY PEANUT BUTTER CUPS MINI'S BAG 8 OZ
Mixing Bowls Set of 5, Wildone Stainless Steel Nesting Mixing Bowls with Lids, Non-Slip Silicone Bottom, for Mixing & Beating, Stackable Storage (1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 qt)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 420Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 368mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 34gProtein: 8g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.