Christmas Cookie Bars are an easy holiday dessert recipe.
These vanilla pudding sugar cookie bars are loaded with red and green M&M’s.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these sugar cookie bars, I started by dumping some softened butter, eggs and instant vanilla pudding mix into a mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
Then I added a package of Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough formed.
Then I dumped the sugar cookie dough onto a greased 10 x 15 inch baking sheet and pressed it out evenly.
I sprinkled some red and green M&M’s over the cookie dough.
Then I placed the baking sheet in the oven and baked the cookie bars until a toothpick inserted in the center came up clean.
I allowed the cookie to cool slightly before slicing it into squares and removing the pieces from the pan.
These soft, chewy sugar cookie bars loaded with milk chocolate M&M’s would be the perfect addition to your Christmas baking.
Be sure to try these Christmas Cookie Bars this holiday season.
CLICK HERE to save this recipe to Pinterest!
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Christmas Cookie Bars
Christmas Cookie Bars are an easy holiday dessert recipe. These vanilla pudding sugar cookie bars are loaded with red and green M&M's.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, large
- 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 cup milk chocolate Christmas M&M's
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place softened butter, eggs and pudding mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until smooth.
- Add sugar cookie mix to the bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until a sticky dough forms.
- Dump the dough onto a greased 10x15 inch baking sheet.
- Press the dough out evenly to cover the entire pan.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms on top of the cookie dough.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes up clean. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookie bar to cool before slicing and serving.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.