Cookies and Cream Christmas Fudge is an easy microwave fudge recipe made with vanilla frosting, white chocolate chips, green food colouring, crumbled Oreos and topped with red and green M&M’s.
Cookies and Cream Christmas Fudge is an easy and festive fudge recipe perfect for the holidays.
This Oreo fudge is made with vanilla frosting and white chocolate chips melted in the microwave.
This easy fudge recipe takes less than fifteen minutes to prep and then requires at least two hours in the fridge to set before slicing.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this cookies and cream fudge, I started by placing some Oreo cookies into a large Ziploc bag.
I used a rolling pin to crush the Oreos.
Then I lined a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper.
I dumped a can of vanilla frosting and some white chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl.
I microwaved the frosting and white chocolate chips on High for one minute.
Then I stirred them together until the chocolate chips were completely melted.
I added the crumbled Oreos to the bowl.
I stirred until the Oreos were completely combined with the white chocolate and frosting mixture.
Then I added some green food colouring to the bowl.
I stirred until the fudge was an even green colour.
Then I dumped the mixture into the wax paper lined baking pan and spread it out evenly.
I sprinkled some red and green M&M’s on top and used a rubber spatula to gently press them down into the fudge so that they would stick.
Then I placed the baking pan in the fridge and left the fudge to set for two hours.
After two hours, I used the wax paper to lift the fudge out of the pan.
Then I sliced the fudge into thirty-six pieces.
This colourful fudge would make a lovely addition to your Christmas dessert table.
If you are looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe perfect for the holidays, then you need to try this Cookies and Cream Christmas Fudge!
More Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes You’ll Love…
- 15 Oreo cookies
- 16 oz vanilla frosting
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp green food colouring
- 1/3 cup red and green M&M's
- Place the Oreo cookies in a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Dump the frosting and white chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the frosing and white chocolate chips on High for 1 minute.
- Stir until the chocolate chips are completely melted.
- If the chocolate chips don't melt compelety, microwave on High for an additional 20 seconds.
- Add the crushed Oreos to the bowl and stir until they are fully combined with the frosting and white chocolate mixture.
- Add the green food colouring to the bowl and stir until the colour is evenly distributed.
- Dump the mixture into the wax paper lined baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the M&M's on top and use a rubber spatula to press them down into the fudge.
- Place the baking pan in the fridge and leave the fudge to set for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, use the wax paper to lift the fudge out of the baking pan.
- Slice into 36 pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.