Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp is a delicious seafood pasta recipe with a creamy garlic parmesan sauce.
Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp is an easy pasta recipe using precooked shrimp.
This fettuccine is tossed in a delicious homemade alfredo sauce made with heavy cream and shredded Parmesan cheese.
This shrimp pasta recipe takes about thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this shrimp alfredo, I started by cooking some fettuccine according to the instructions on the package.
Then I drained the fettuccine and set it aside.
Then I dumped some butter and garlic puree into a large saute pan over medium heat.
I stirred until the butter was completely melted.
Then I added some heavy cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the pan.
I stirred well and then brought the liquid to a boil.
I left it to boil for a few minutes to give the sauce a chance to thicken.
Then I added the cooked fettuccine to the pan.
I stirred until all of the noodles were coated in sauce.
Then I added some shredded Parmesan cheese, chopped chives and precooked shrimp, deveined with the tails removed.
I stirred well and then let the pasta continue cooking for four minutes to melt the cheese and heat the shrimp.
Then I removed the pan from the heat and served the shrimp fettuccine.
This shrimp alfredo pasta is a rich and flavourful dish perfect for seafood lovers.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious shrimp pasta recipe, then you need to try this Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp!
More Delicious Pasta Recipes You’ll Love…
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp garlic puree
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 oz precooked shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Cook fettuccine according to directions on the package.
- Drain and set aside.
- Dump butter and garlic puree into a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Stir until the butter is completely melted.
- Add the heavy cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the pan.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Let the sauce boil for 3 minutes to give it time to thicken.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the pan.
- Stir until all of the noodles are coated in sauce.
- Add the shredded Parmesan, cooked shrimp and chopped chives to the pasta.
- Stir well and then leave the pasta to continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.