Three Meat Lasagna Casserole is an easy dinner recipe loaded with meat and cheese.
This simple dish contains all the flavours of lasagna without any time consuming layering.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this casserole I started by boiling some bow tie pasta and browning some ground beef.
Once the pasta was cooked I drained it and returned it to the large pot.
I poured a jar of marinara sauce over the pasta and stirred it.
Then I dumped in a tub of ricotta cheese and stirred really well until the sauce and cheese coated all of the bow tie noodles.
I drained the grease from the ground beef and added it to the pasta along with some diced pepperoni, real bacon bits, grated Parmesan cheese and basil pesto.
I stirred everything together really well and then poured it into a greased 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
After I spread the mixture out evenly in the pan I topped it with grated mozzarella cheese and parsley flakes.
I baked the casserole until the cheese started to brown.
After removing the lasagna casserole from the oven I allowed it to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
The bacon and pepperoni add extra flavour to this dish that you don’t get from a lasagna with just ground beef.
Try this Three Meat Lasagna Casserole the next time you are in need of a delicous dinner in a hurry.
- 14 oz bow tie pasta , uncooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 22 oz marinara sauce
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni, diced
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot according to directions on the package.
- Brown the ground beef with a dab of butter or margarine in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it and return it to the large pot.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the pasta and stir.
- Dump the ricotta cheese into the pasta pot and stir well until the cheese and sauce coat all of the bow tie noodles.
- Drain the grease from the cooked ground beef and add the meat to the pasta.
- Add the pepperoni, bacon bits, Parmesan cheese, basil pesto, salt and pepper to the pasta. Stir well.
- Pour the pasta mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parsley flakes over the pasta.
- Bake the casserole until the cheese is starting to brown. 22 - 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 730
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.