Mac and Cheese with Bacon is a creamy baked macaroni and cheese recipe made with Campbell’s condensed cream of bacon soup and loaded with crumbled bacon.
Mac and Cheese with Bacon is an easy homemade macaroni and cheese recipe baked with Italian bread crumbs and crumbled bacon on top.
This creamy macaroni is loaded with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
This bacon macaroni and cheese recipe takes less than forty-five minutes from start to finish and serves six people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this homemade mac and cheese, I started by cooking some macaroni according to the instructions on the package.
Then I drained the macaroni and set it aside.
I poured some heavy cream, Campbell’s condensed cheddar soup, Campbell’s condensed bacon soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder into a large pot on the stove.
I stirred the ingredients together well and then brought the liquid to a boil.
Once the liquid was boiling, I added the cooked macaroni to the pot.
I stirred until all of the macaroni noodles were coated in the sauce and then removed the pan from the heat.
I added some shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend and crumbled bacon to the pot.
I stirred well again.
Then I poured the pasta into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
Then I sprinkled some Italian bread crumbs and crumbled bacon on top of the macaroni.
I placed the dish in the oven and baked the pasta until it started to bubble and the bread crumbs were starting to brown.
Then I removed the dish from the oven and left the macaroni to sit for a couple minutes before serving.
This cheesy macaroni loaded with bacon is the perfect comfort food.
Macaroni and cheese with bacon is perfect as a main dish or a side dish.
If you are looking for a delicious and easy macaroni and cheese recipe, then you need to try this Mac and Cheese with Bacon!
More Easy Mac and Cheese Recipes You’ll Love…
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 10.5 oz Campbell's condensed cheddar soup
- 10.5 oz Campbell's condensed cream of bacon soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook macaroni according to directions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Pour heavy cream, cheddar soup, bacon soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder into a large pot on the stove.
- Stir well and then bring the liquid to a boil.
- Once the liquid is boiling, add the cooked macaroni to the pot.
- Stir until all of the noodles are coated in sauce.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Add the shredded cheese and crumbled bacon to the pot.
- Stir well again.
- Pour the macaroni into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly,
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs and crumbled bacon on top of the macaroni.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the pasta starts bubbling and the bread crumbs are browning. 12-14 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow the macaroni to sit for a few minutes before serving.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.