Instant Pot Creamy Mushroom Meatballs and Rice is an easy dinner recipe perfect for weeknights.
This hearty dish is loaded with meatballs, long grain white rice and sliced mushrooms.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these meatballs and rice, I started by pouring some condensed chicken broth and water into the Instant Pot.
Then I added some frozen meatballs to the pot.
I poured some long grain white rice on top of the meatballs, followed by a can of cream of mushroom soup and seasonings.
Then I dumped some sliced mushrooms into the pot.
I placed the lid on the pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 9 minutes.
Once the Instant Pot was done cooking, I turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
I removed the lid from the Instant Pot and stirred everything together.
Then I added some heavy cream to the pot and stirred well again.
The whole family will love this creamy rice dish loaded with meatballs.
This simple dinner recipe serves four and takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish.
If you are looking for an easy but delicious dinner recipe for your Instant Pot, then you need to try this Instant Pot Creamy Mushroom Meatballs and Rice!
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 1.5 lbs frozen meatballs
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup heavy creamy
- Pour chicken broth and water into Instant Pot.
- Add frozen meatballs to the pot.
- Pour rice on top of meatballs, followed by mushroom soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Do not stir.
- Pour sliced mushrooms on top. Do not stir.
- Place lid on the Instant Pot, turn steam release handle to the sealing position and set Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 9 minutes.
- Once the Instant Pot is done cooking, turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir everything together.
- Add the heavy cream and stir well again.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 693Total Fat: 42gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 120mgSodium: 2249mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 7gSugar: 11gProtein: 32g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.