Peanut Butter Christmas Fudge is an easy microwave fudge recipe loaded with festive red and green M&M’s.
Peanut Butter Christmas Fudge is a tasty holiday fudge recipe made with canned vanilla frosting, smooth peanut butter and Reese’s peanut butter baking chips.
This creamy peanut butter microwave fudge is perfect for your Christmas dessert tray.
This simple fudge recipe takes only ten minutes to prepare and then needs two hours in the fridge to set.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this Christmas fudge, I started by lining a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper.
Then I dumped some vanilla frosting, smooth peanut butter and peanut butter baking chips into a large microwave safe bowl.
I microwaved the ingredients on High for one minute.
Then I stirred until the peanut butter baking chips were completely melted.
I added some red and green Christmas M&M’s to the bowl.
I stirred the M&M’s into the peanut butter mixture.
Then I dumped the mixture into the wax paper lined pan and spread it out evenly.
I sprinkled some more M&M’s on top and used a rubber spatula to press them down into the fudge so that they would stick.
Then I placed the pan in the fridge and left the fudge to set for two hours.
After two hours, I used the wax paper to lift the fudge out of the pan.
Then I sliced the fudge into 36 pieces.
This creamy peanut butter fudge is a tasty holiday treat.
If you are looking for an easy no bake Christmas dessert recipe, then you need to try this Peanut Butter Christmas Fudge!
More Easy Christmas Dessert Recipes You’ll Love…
- 16 oz vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 10 oz Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- 3/4 cup red and green M&M's
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with wax paper
- Dump the frosting, peanut butter and baking chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on High for 1 minute.
- Stir until the baking chips are completely melted.
- If the baking chips do not melt completely, microwave on High for another 20 seconds and stir again.
- Add 1/2 cup of the M&M's to the bowl and stir well.
- Dump the mixture into the wax paper lined baking pan and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of M&M's on top of the fudge and use a rubber spatula to press them down into the fudge so that they will stick.
- Place the baking pan in the fridge and leave the fudge to set for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and use the wax paper to lift the fudge out of the pan.
- Slice the fudge into 36 pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.