This Peanut Butter Cup French Toast is the perfect breakfast recipe for peanut butter and chocolate lovers.
The french toast is incredibly easy to make and will not disappoint.
I love French toast.
It is my favourite breakfast food.
I’ve already made Peanut Butter and Brown Sugar French Toast but wanted to try a French toast recipe with peanut butter and chocolate.
Peanut butter cup french toast is oozing with peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallow fluff.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this dish I started by spreading slices of bread with marshmallow fluff.
I then placed peanut butter cups on some of the slices and placed the remaining slices on top to form sandwiches.
These sandwiches were dipped in an egg and cream mixture before being cooked in a large frying pan on the stove.
I cooked the sandwiches on each side until golden brown and I could see that the chocolate was melting.
I served my French toast with maple syrup but you could also use chocolate or caramel sauce.
This Peanut Butter Cup French Toast is sooo GOOD!
Each bite is dripping with chocolate and marshmallow.
Peanut butter cups take this classic breakfast food to the next level.
This recipe serves two but can easily be adapted to serve as many as you need.
The next time you need an impressive breakfast or brunch recipe try this Peanut Butter Cup French Toast.
Your family and friends will be begging for more.
This French toast recipe is perfect for holidays and special occasions.
Your kids will love to wake up to this on their birthday.
If you are looking for more easy breakfast recipes check out Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole, Muffin Tin Fruit Loop French Toast, Peanut Butter and Brown Sugar French Toast, Peanut Butter and Jelly Biscuit Bake and Bacon and Sausage Waffles.
- 4 slices bread
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp 18% cream
- Preheat large frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread all 4 slices of bread with marshmallow fluff.
- Place 4 peanut butter cups on top of the marshmallow on each of two of the slices.
- Place the remaining two slices marshmallow side down over the peanut butter cups to form two sandwiches.
- In an 8-inch square dish beat together the eggs and cream.
- Dip the sandwiches in the egg mixture making sure to coat both sides.
- Grease the frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and place the sandwiches in the pan to cook.
- Allow the sandwiches to cook for a couple of minutes until the bottoms are golden brown and then flip to cook the other side.
- Once both sides are golden brown remove from pan and serve with the syrup of your choice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1204Trans Fat: 0g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.