Pizza Crescent Rolls are an easy dinner or party snack recipe using Pillsbury crescent rolls, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce.
Pizza Crescent Rolls are an easy snack recipe the whole family will love.
These Pillsbury crescent rolls are loaded with pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese.
This recipe takes less than thirty minutes from start to finish and produces eight crescent rolls.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these pizza rolls, I started by unrolling some Pillsbury crescent roll dough and laying the pieces out on the counter.
I spread each piece of dough with some pizza sauce.
Then I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
I placed three slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll.
Then I carefully rolled up the dough.
I placed the crescent rolls on a non stick baking sheet.
Then I placed one slice of pepperoni on top of each roll.
I sprinkled some shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the pepperoni.
Then I placed the baking sheet in the oven and baked the pizza rolls until they were golden brown on top.
I served the pizza rolls immediately with some extra pizza sauce on the side for dipping.
These tasty pizza rolls are perfect for your next party or make a great kid friendly dinner.
If you are looking for a yummy recipe using Pillsbury crescent rolls, then you need to try these Pizza Crescent Rolls!
More Delicious Recipes using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls…
- 8 oz Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices (approximately 24 slices)
- 8 pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough.
- Spread pizza sauce on each piece of dough.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Place pepperoni slices on top of the cheese. ( I used 3 slices per roll)
- Carefully roll up the crescent rolls and place them on a non stick baking sheet.
- Place one slice of pepperoni on top of each roll.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on top of the pepperoni.
- Place the pan in teh oven and bake the rolls until they are golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately with extra pizza sauce on the side if desired.
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.