Turkey Meatloaf is an easy ground turkey recipe packed with all the flavours of Thanksgiving.
This 2 pound turkey meatloaf is made with Stove Top stuffing and topped with cranberry sauce.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this easy meatloaf, I started by dumping 2 pounds of ground turkey into a large mixing bowl.
Then I added some Stove Top stuffing mix, eggs, cranberry sauce, salt, pepper and ground sage to the mixing bowl.
I used my hands to mix all of the ingredient together thoroughly.
Then I lined a loaf pan with aluminum foil and sprayed it with cooking spray.
I dumped the meat mixture into the loaf pan and pressed it out evenly.
Then I spread some cranberry sauce on top of the meat.
I placed the loaf pan in the oven and baked the meatloaf until it reached an internal temperature of 165F.
I removed the pan from the oven and allowed the meatloaf to rest in the pan for a few minutes before using the aluminum foil to lift it out.
Then I sliced and served the ground turkey meatloaf.
This turkey meatloaf with stuffing is a tasty twist on the classic meatloaf.
If you are looking for a new ground turkey recipe idea, then you need to try this Turkey Meatloaf with Stuffing and Cranberry Sauce!
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Turkey Meatloaf is an easy ground turkey recipe packed with all the flavours of Thanksgiving. This 2 pound turkey meatloaf is made with Stove Top stuffing and topped with cranberry sauce.
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 6 oz Stove Top stuffing mix
- 3 eggs, large
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump ground turkey, stuffing mix, eggs, salt, pepper, ground sage and 1/4 cup of the cranberry sauce into a large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to combine all of the ingredients thoroughly.
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray.
- Dump the meat mixture into the loaf pan and press it out evenly.
- Pour the remaining cup of cranberry sauce on top of the meat and spread it out evenly.
- Place the loaf pan in the oven and bake until the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 165F. 50-55 minutes.
- Allow the meatloaf to rest in the pan for a few minutes after removing it from the oven.
- Use the aluminum foil to lift the meatloaf out of the pan and then slice it.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.