Chocolate Fudge Cookie Pie is an easy dessert recipe for chocolate lovers.
This delicious pie has a chocolate chip cookie crust and smooth chocolate filling.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this pie I started by pressing Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough into a 9 inch pie plate.
I baked the cookie dough until it was golden brown all across the top.
The cookie dough puffed up a lot while it baked so I used a metal spoon to press it back into a pie crust shape.
Then I set aside my chocolate chip cookie pie crust while I prepared the chocolate filling.
To make the chocolate fudge filling I threw some semi sweet chocolate chips, 18% cream, butter and granulated sugar into a bowl and melted it together in the microwave.
I stirred the chocolate mixture until it was perfectly smooth and then poured it into the chocolate chip cookie pie crust.
I sprinkled some mini M&Ms on top to finish it off and then placed the pie in the refrigerator for two hours to set.
Then the pie was ready to slice and serve.
I love the smooth and decadent chocolate filling and the chocolate chip cookie crust is a fun change from a traditional pastry crust.
Try this Chocolate Fudge Cookie Pie if you are looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe that both kids and adults will love.
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes check out Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie, Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookie Bars and Reese’s Pieces Cream Cheese Brownies.
- 16.5 oz Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup 18% cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup mini M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Press cookie dough into bottom and up sides of greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake cookie dough until golden brown all across the top. 19-21 minutes.
- Use metal spoon to flatten the cookie back into a pie crust shape. Set aside crust.
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine the chocolate chips, cream, butter and sugar.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds and stir well. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir well again. Continue microwaving and stirring for 30 seconds at a time until the mixture is completely melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the cookie pie crust.
- Sprinkle the mini M&Ms on top of the pie.
- Chill the pie for at least two hours in the refrigerator before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 794
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.