These Peanut Butter Cookie Bars are an easy dessert recipe loaded with Peanut M&Ms and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
I love peanut butter cookies and I’ve been experimenting with a lot of cookie bar recipes lately so I decided I had to try out my favourite peanut butter cookie recipe in bar form.
Cookie bars taste just like cookies and you don’t have the hassle of portioning out the cookie dough.
Just plop the cookie dough on a baking sheet, press it out and bake.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these peanut butter cookie bars I creamed together some softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
Then I added eggs and vanilla.
When the mixture was smooth I added flour and baking powder and mixed until a nice dough formed.
Then I stirred in some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that I had chopped up and some Peanut M&Ms.
I pressed the dough out evenly onto a large greased cookie sheet.
I greased my baking sheet with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective.
I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
Then baked the cookie bars until the top was starting to brown all the way to the center.
After I removed the cookie bars from the oven I allowed them to cool slightly before slicing them into 36 rectangular pieces.
These peanut butter cookie bars are seriously addictive.
The bottom of the bars is slightly crunchy and the center is soft and moist.
The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces and Peanut M&Ms add great flavour and texture to these cookies.
Try these Peanut Butter Cookie Bars if you are looking for an easy dessert recipe.
These cookie bars would be a great addition to a Christmas treat platter.
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes check out Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars loaded with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup chunks and Peanut M&Ms. These cookie bars are an easy dessert recipe that would be a perfect addition to a Christmas treat platter.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups golden brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 oz peanut M&Ms
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer.
- Once mixture is fully combined add eggs and vanilla and continue mixing.
- Gradually add in flour, baking powder and salt while mixing.
- Stir in the chopped up Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and the Peanut M&Ms.
- Dump the dough onto a greased 17 x 11 inch baking sheet and press it out evenly right to the edges of the pan.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake until the top of the cookie is starting to brown all the way in the center of pan. 23-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Friday 1st of March 2019
I love peanut butter cookie bars I have add chocolate chip to them also