One Pot Bacon Cream Cheese Pasta is an easy stove top dinner recipe your whole family will love.
This creamy garlic pasta dish is loaded with real bacon bits and chopped green onions.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this cream cheese pasta, I started by pouring some condensed chicken broth into a large pot along with some water and milk.
I brought the liquid to a bowl and then added some Fusilli noodles to the pot.
I reduced the heat slightly and and left the noodles to cook for six minutes, stirring occasionally.
Then I added some real bacon bits, garlic powder and pepper to the pot and stirred it well.
I added a brick of cream cheese to the pot and stirred until the cream cheese was completely melted.
Then I removed the pot from the heat and added some chopped green onions to the pot.
I stirred the green onions into the pasta and then it was ready to serve.
This simple pasta recipe is packed with flavour from the cream cheese, bacon and garlic.
If you are looking for a delicious pasta recipe that will only dirty one pot, you need to try this One Pot Bacon Cream Cheese Pasta.
If you are looking for more easy dinner recipes check out Cheesy Tomato Ground Beef and Rice, Big Mac Frito Pie, Bacon Mushroom Swiss Ground Beef and Rice and BBQ Chicken Tortellini Casserole.
CLICK HERE to save this recipe on Pinterest!
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
One Pot Bacon Cream Cheese Pasta
One Pot Bacon Cream Cheese Pasta is an easy stove top dinner recipe your whole family will love. This creamy garlic pasta dish is loaded with real bacon bits and chopped green onions.
- 10 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups Fusilli noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup real bacon bits
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions
- Pour chicken broth, water and milk into a large pot. Turn heat to max and bring to a boil.
- Once liquid is boiling add the noodles to the pot and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Allow the noodles to cook for six minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After six minutes add the bacon bits, garlic powder and pepper to the pot and stir.
- Add the brick of cream cheese to the pot and stir until the cream cheese is fully melted.
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the chopped green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 499
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.