This Toffee Pecan Crunch Banana Bread is perfect for breakfast and snacks.
This super easy banana bread recipe uses cake mix as a base and uses only 5 ingredients.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
The recipe will produce two loaves of banana bread using 8.5″ x 4.5″ loaf pans.
I love banana bread and banana muffins.
I usually make Peanut Butter Banana Muffins using yellow cake mix but I wanted to experiment with another flavour of cake mix.
I chose butter pecan.
I started by blending together some very ripe bananas and eggs with an electric mixer until smooth.
Then I added in the butter pecan cake mix being careful not too mix for too long because I didn’t want too much air in the batter.
I greased my loaf pans with Pam Spray For Baking.
I use this cooking spray for pretty much everything because I find it way less greasy than other sprays and also very effective.
I’ve never had trouble removing anything from a pan when using this spray.
I divided the batter evenly between the two greased loaf pans.
Then I topped the batter with pecan pieces and Skor bits.
The loaves of banana bread were baked until a toothpick inserted in the centre came up clean.
I allowed the loaves to cool slightly before removing them from the pans.
The Skor bits melt together to form a sweet crunchy crust on this cake mix banana bread.
If you are looking for an easy banana bread recipe you need to try this Toffee Pecan Crunch Banana Bread.
If you are looking for more breakfast recipe ideas be sure to check out Peanut Butter Cup French Toast, Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole, Peanut Butter Brown Sugar French Toast, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Muffin Tin Fruit Loop French Toast.
- 4 bananas, Very ripe
- 2 eggs, Large
- 1 box Butter pecan cake mix
- 1 cup Pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup Skor Bits
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine bananas and eggs with an electric mixer. Mix until no large lumps remain.
- Add the cake mix to the bowl and continue mixing. Stop mixing as soon as cake mix is fully combined.
- Spray two 8.5" x 4.5" loaf pans with Pam and then divide batter evenly between the two pans.
- Sprinkle pecan pieces over the batter.
- Sprinkle Skor bits over the pecans.
- Place pans in the oven and bake for 35-38 minutes until toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes up clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before removing the bread from the pans.
- Slice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1627
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.