Monster Cookie Dough Fudge is an easy no bake microwave fudge recipe.
This creamy fudge is made with peanut butter cookie dough mixed with Reese’s peanut butter baking chips and condensed milk.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this cookie dough fudge, I started by dumping some softened butter, smooth peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream together the ingredients until smooth.
Then I added some quick oats and salt to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until the oats were fully incorporated with the peanut butter mixture.
Then I dumped some Reese’s peanut butter baking chips and a can of sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl.
I placed the bowl in the microwave and heated it on high for one minute.
Then I stirred the baking chips and condensed milk well.
I returned the dish to the microwave and heated on high for another thirty seconds and then stirred again until the chips were completely melted.
I poured the melted chips and condensed milk into the mixing bowl with the cookie dough.
I used the electric mixer to combine the mixtures.
Then I added some mini M&M’s to the bowl and used a rubber spatula to stir them into the fudge mixture.
I lined an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and poured the mixture into the pan pressing it out evenly.
Then I sprinkled some more mini M&M’s on top and pressed them down gently into the fudge.
I placed the pan in the fridge and let the fudge chill for two hours before slicing and serving.
This monster cookie dough fudge is creamy, decadent and packed with peanut butter flavour.
If you are looking for a fun and tasty microwave fudge recipe, then you need to try this Monster Cookie Dough Fudge!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups Reese's peanut butter baking chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup mini M&M's
- Dump softened butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Cream together with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add quick oats and salt to the bowl. Continue mixing with the electric mixer until fully combined.
- Pour peanut butter baking chips and sweetened condensed milk into microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for one minute and stir well. If you baking chips are not fully melted continue heating and stirring in 30 second intervals until the chips are melted.
- Pour the melted mixture into the mixing bowl with the cookie dough.
- Mix with the electric mixer until fully combined.
- Pour one cup of the mini M&M's into the bowl and use a rubber spatula to stir them into the fudge mixture.
- Line an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Dump the fudge mixture into the parchment lined baking dish and press it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of mini M&M's on top and press them down gently into the fudge.
- Place the pan in the fridge and chill the fudge for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 196
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.