Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies are an easy dessert recipe perfect for Valentine’s day.
These chewy red velvet cookies are loaded with semi-sweet and white chocolate chips.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these cake mix cookies, I started by dumping some softened butter and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
I used an electric mixer to cream the ingredients together until no large lumps remained.
Then I added a box of red velvet cake mix to the bowl.
I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined.
Then I added some semi-sweet and white chocolate chips to the bowl.
I stirred the chocolate chips into the cookie dough with a rubber spatula.
Then I scooped the cookie dough into balls approximately one inch in diameter and dropped them onto a non stick baking sheet.
I baked the cookies until they looked cooked evenly all across the top.
After I removed the cookies from the oven I left them to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before using a spatula to transfer them to some parchment paper on the counter to finish cooling off.
These soft and chewy red velvet cookies are easy to make and totally delicious.
If you are looking for a simple and decadent cookie recipe then you need to try these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump softened butter and eggs into large mixing bowl.
- Cream ingredients together with an electric mixer until no large lumps remain.
- Add the cake mix to the mixing bowl.
- Continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Add the semi sweet and white chocolate chips to the bowl.
- Stir the chocolate chips into the cookie dough with a rubber spatula.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls approximately one inch in diameter and drop them onto a non stick baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches between the balls of cookie dough.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until cookies look evenly cooked all across the top. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them onto some parchment paper on the counter to finish cooling off.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 139
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.