Fritos White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bark is a sweet and salty dessert recipe made with white chocolate chips, Fritos corn chips, mini white chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cups and mini Reese’s pieces.
Fritos White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bark is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for the holidays or any time of year.
This delicicous white chocolate bark is loaded with mini peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces.
This simple peanut butter dessert recipe takes less than twenty minutes to prepare and then about an hour in the fridge to set.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this peanut butter bark, I started by cutting some white chocolate Reese’s peanut butter cup minis in half.
Then I lined a 10 x 15 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
I poured some white chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl.
I microwaved the chocolate chips on High for 45 seconds.
Then I stirred the white chocolate chips until they were completely melted.
I added some Fritos corn chips to the bowl with the melted white chocolate.
Then I stirred until all of the corn chips were coated in chocolate.
I dumped the corn chip mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet and used a spatula to spread it out evenly.
I pressed down on the mixture as I spread it out, breaking apart the corn chips slightly.
Then I sprinkled the mini peanut butter cup halves on top of the bark.
I also sprinkled some mini Reese’s Pieces on top.
Then I used a rubber spatula to gently press the peanut butter cups and Reese’s Pieces down into the melted white chocolate so that they would stick to the bark.
Then I placed the baking sheet in the fridge and left the bark for an hour to set.
After an hour, I removed the baking sheet from the fridge and broke the bark into pieces.
This tasty white chocolate bark is the perfect treat for peanut butter lovers.
If you are looking for a simple but decadent no bake dessert recipe, then you need to try this Fritos White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bark!
More No Bake Peanut Butter Dessert Recipes You’ll Love…
- 7.6 oz Reese's white peanut butter cup minis
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- 4 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1/2 cup mini Reese's Pieces
- Cut all of the mini peanut butter cups in half.
- Line a 10 x 15 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the white chocolate chips into a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on High for 45 seconds.
- Stir until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- If chocolate chips do not melt completely, microwave on High for an additional 20 seconds and then stir again.
- Add the corn chips to the bowl with the melted chocolate.
- Stir until all of the corn chips are coated in the chocolate.
- Dump the corn chip mixture onto the parchment lined baking sheet and spread it out evenly, pressing down and crushing up the corn chips slightly as you do it.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter cup halves on top and then the mini Reese's Pieces.
- Use a rubber spatula to gently press down on the peanut butter cups and Reese's Pieces, pushing them into the melted white chocolate so that they will stick to the bark.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for one hour to allow the bark to set.
- Remove the bark from the fridge and break it into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.