Cotton Candy Rice Krispie Treats are an easy dessert recipe your kids will love.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these rice krispie treats, I started by melting some butter in a large saucepan on the stove.
Once the butter was melted I added some mini marshmallows to pot.
I left the marshmallows to melt, stirring them frequently.
When the marshmallows were completely melted I added some cotton candy to the pot.
I stirred the cotton candy into the marshmallow mixture until the cotton candy was completely melted and no lumps remained.
Then I removed the pot from the heat and added in some Vanilla Flavoured Rice Krispies.
I stirred the rice krispies until all of the cereal was completely coated in marshmallow mixture.
Then I added some pink and blue sprinkles to the pot and stirred them into the mixture.
I poured the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and used a rubber spatula sprayed with cooking spray to press the mixture out evenly.
I allowed the rice krispie treats to cool completely before slicing them.
Be sure to try these Cotton Candy Rice Krispie Treats if you are looking for a fun and easy dessert idea.
- 1/2 cup butter, salted
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 2.1 oz cotton candy
- 7 cups Rice Krispies Vanilla Flavoured cereal
- 1/2 cup pink & blue sprinkles
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Once butter is melted add marshmallows to the pot and stir well. Stir frequently until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add the cotton candy to the pot and stir until the cotton candy completely melts into the marshmallow mixture and no lumps remain.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the Rice Krispies cereal to the pot. Stir until all of the cereal is coated in marshmallow mixture.
- Add the sprinkles to the pot and stir them into the mixture.
- Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Spray a rubber spatula with cooking spray and use it to spread the mixture out evenly in the pan.
- Allow the rice krispie treats to cool completely before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141
More Rice Krispie Treat Recipes
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.