Instant Pot Extra Creamy Mac and Cheese is a simple and delicious pressure cooker pasta recipe made with cheddar cheese soup, heavy cream, mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
Instant Pot Extra Creamy Mac and Cheese is the perfect macaroni and cheese recipe for people who like it extra saucy.
This easy homemade mac and cheese is sure to please both kids and adults.
This Instant Pot mac and cheese recipe takes less than twenty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this creamy pasta, I started by dumping some water and heavy cream into my Instant Pot.
Then I added some macaroni noodles to the pot and pushed them around until they were all submerged in the liquid.
I added some condensed cheddar cheese soup to the pot.
I also added some salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the pot.
I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
When the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and performed a quick release.
I stirred the contents well and then added some shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese to the pot.
I stirred until the cheese was melted.
Then the creamy macaroni was ready to serve.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious Instant Pot pasta recipe, then you need to try this Instant Pot Extra Creamy Mac and Cheese!
More Instant Pot Pasta Recipes You’ll Love…
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 10.5 oz condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- Pour water and heavy cream into the Instant Pot.
- Add the macaroni noodles to the pot.
- Gently push the noodles around until they are all submerged in the liquid.
- Add the cheddar cheese soup, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 3 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and perform a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the shredded cheese to the pot and stir until it melts.
- Serve and enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.