Instant Pot Spaghetti with Ricotta is an easy weeknight dinner recipe made with canned marinara sauce and loaded with mozzarella, cheddar and ricotta cheese.
Instant Pot Spaghetti with Ricotta is an easy pressure cooker pasta recipe the whole family will love.
This meatless spaghetti is tossed in marinara sauce and three types of cheese.
This spaghetti recipe takes about twenty minutes from start to finish and serves four people.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this instant pot spaghetti I started by pouring some water and canned marinara sauce into a large glass measuring cup.
I stirred the water and pasta sauce together well.
Then I added some salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the sauce.
I stirred well again.
Then I poured approximately 1/3 of the sauce and water mixture into the bottom of my Instant Pot.
I broke all of my spaghetti noodles in half so that they would fit in the pot.
I took half of the spaghetti noodles and put them on top of the sauce in the Instant Pot.
I made sure the noodles were spread out and going in all different directions so that they would not stick together while cooking.
I poured another 1/3 of the sauce and water mixture on top of the spaghetti noodles.
Then I placed the remaining noodles in the pot, again being sure they were spread out and going in all different directions.
I poured the remaining sauce mixture on top.
Then I placed the lid on the Instant Pot, turned the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 6 minutes.
When the Instant Pot was done cooking, I immediately turned the steam release handle to the venting position and did a quick release.
Then I removed the lid from the Instant Pot.
I stirred the contents well.
Then I added some ricotta and shredded mozzarella and cheddar to the pot.
I stirred until the cheeses were fully combined with the pasta.
Then the delicious cheesy spaghetti was ready to serve.
This simple spaghetti dish with creamy ricotta is sure to please the whole family.
If you are looking for an easy Instant Pot pasta recipe, then you need to try this Instant Pot Spaghetti with Ricotta!
More Easy Instant Pot Pasta Recipes You’ll Love…
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 24 oz marinara sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles broken in half
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- Pour water and marinara sauce into a 2 quart glass measuring cup or mixing bowl with a pouring spout.
- Stir the water and marinara sauce together well.
- Add the salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder and stir well again.
- Pour approximately 1/3 of the sauce mixture into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place half of the spaghetti noodles on top of the sauce, being sure to spread them out and have them going in all different directions so that they won't stick together when cooking.
- Pour another 1/3 of the sauce over the spaghetti.
- Then place the remaining spaghetti noodle on top, again being sure to spread them out going in all different directions.
- Pour the remaing sauce over the spaghetti.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 6 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, immediately turn the steam release handle to the venting position and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir the contents well.
- Add the ricotta and shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses to the pot.
- Stir well again.
- Serve and enjoy!
*this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.