These Peanut Butter Nutella Rolls are a fun and easy breakfast or dessert recipe. This recipe produces 12 large rolls and is great for when you are hosting a crowd.
These rolls don’t contain any cinnamon but are a fun twist on the classic breakfast treat.
Peanut Butter Nutella Rolls are perfect for peanut butter lovers.
Over the weekend I decided to experiment with a new treat. I love cinnamon rolls (especially Cinnabon) but I felt like trying something a little different.
For my rolls I used premade bread dough from the grocery store to save time.
I started by melting some peanut buttered and Nutella together in the microwave. After stirring the mixture really well I set it aside to cool.
Then I rolled out my dough into a 20 x 12 inch rectangle.
I spread the peanut butter and Nutella mixture evenly over the dough and then rolled it up lengthwise.
I cut the roll into twelve equal pieces and placed them in a greased 9 x 13 inch dish. I covered them in plastic wrap and placed them in my warmed up microwave to rise for twenty minutes before baking.
The rolls were baked for about 30 minutes and then cooled slightly before icing and topping with M&Ms.
These delicious rolls are oozing with peanut butter and Nutella.
Topped with vanilla frosting and crushed Peanut M&Ms these rolls are great for dessert or a special breakfast treat.
Try these Peanut Butter Nutella Rolls the next time you are having a special breakfast or brunch.
If you are looking for more breakfast recipes check out Maple Pancake Breakfast Casserole, Muffin Tin Fruit Loop French Toast and Peanut Butter and Brown Sugar French Toast.
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 lbs pre-made white bread dough
- 1 16 oz container vanilla frosting
- 1 cup peanut M&Ms
- Place peanut butter and Nutella in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Roll dough into a 20"x 12" rectangle.
- Spread the peanut butter and Nutella mixture evenly over the dough.
- Carefully roll the dough lengthwise.
- Slice the roll into 12 equal pieces.
- Place the rolls in a greased 9" x 13" pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- Run empty microwave on high for 1 minute to warm it up.
- Place rolls in warm microwave for 20 minutes to rise.
- Preheat oven to 375F while rolls are rising.
- After 20 minutes remove plastic wrap and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until tops are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the frosting over the rolls while they are still slightly warm.
- Crush the M&Ms with a meat tenderizer or heavy pan and then sprinkle over the rolls.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 695Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 631mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 5gSugar: 42gProtein: 14g
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.