Halloween Sugar Cookie Cups are an easy dessert recipe your kids will love.
These cute Halloween cookies are filled with milk chocolate and topped with pumpkin gummy candies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make these Halloween sugar cookies, I started by dumping some Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix into a large mixing bowl with some softened butter and eggs.
Then I used an electric mixer to combine all of the ingredients until a sticky dough formed.
I poured some black and orange sprinkles into the bowl with the sugar cookie dough and then continued mixing with the electric mixer.
Then I spooned the cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
I baked the cookie cups until they were starting to brown around the edges and then removed them from the oven.
Immediately after removing the cookies from the oven I placed approximately six milk chocolate chips into the center of each cookie cup and pressed them down gently into the cookie.
Then I placed one pumpkin gummy candy on top of each cookie cup pressing them down gently into the chocolate so that they would stick to the cookie.
I allowed the cookie cups to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tins so that they would hold their shape.
These adorable pumpkin cookies are the perfect Halloween treat.
You need to try these Halloween Sugar Cookie Cups!
- 17.5 oz Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs , large
- 1/2 cup orange and black sprinkles
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 40 pumpkin gummy candies
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Dump sugar cookie mix, softened butter and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients until a sticky dough forms.
- Add the sprinkles to the bowl and continue mixing with the electric mixer until all of the sprinkles are combined with the dough.
- Spoon the cookie dough into greased mini muffin tins, filling each cup about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake the cookie cups until they are starting to brown around the edge. 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately place approximately 6 milk chocolate chips in the center of each cookie cup and press them down into the cookie.
- Place one pumpkin gummy candy on top of each cookie cup and press them down gently into the chocolate so that they will stick to the cookie cups.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before removing them from the muffin tins so that they will hold their shape.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.