Cinnamon Toast Crunch White Chocolate Bark is an easy no bake dessert recipe.
This white chocolate bark is loaded with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal pieces and Nerds candies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
You will need less than ten minutes to throw this easy dessert together and then half an hour to let it chill.
To make this bark recipe I melted some white chocolate chips in the microwave and then spread the chocolate out on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
I sprinkled some Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal pieces over the melted chocolate and then gently pressed the cereal down so that it would stick well.
I repeated the process with some pink and purple Nerds candies, sprinkling them over the chocolate and pressing down gently.
I placed the cookie sheet in the fridge and left the bark to set for half an hour.
Once the bark was completely hardened I broke it into pieces using my hands.
This delicious white chocolate bark has a subtle cinnamon flavour from the cereal and a burst of tanginess from the Nerds.
Try this Cinnamon Toast Crunch White Chocolate Bark if you are looking for an easy no bake dessert recipe.
If you are looking for more easy dessert recipes check out Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies, Cherry Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookie Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie, M&Ms Christmas Bark with Red Velvet Cookies, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars and 4 Ingredient Apple Crumbles.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Cinnamon Toast Crunch White Chocolate Bark
Cinnamon Toast Crunch White Chocolate Bark is an easy no bake dessert recipe. This bark is loaded with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and Nerds candies.
- 16 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1.65 oz box Nerds Grape/Strawberry candies
- Line a 15 x 10 inch cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave chocolate on high for 1 minute and then stir.
- Return to microwave and heat on high for 30 seconds then stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 30 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment lined cookie sheet and spread it out evenly using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal pieces over the melted chocolate and then press it down gently into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the Nerds over the chocolate and then press them down gently into the chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in the fridge and allow bark to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the chocolate has completely hardened break it into pieces with your hands.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 278
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.