Rainbow Chip Cookie No Bake Cheesecake is an easy no bake pie recipe perfect for spring and summer.
This tasty dessert is made in a shortbread pie crust and loaded with crushed Rainbow Chips Ahoy Cookies.
Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post.
Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks!
To make this cheesecake I started by creaming together some cream cheese, white sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer until they were nice and smooth.
Then I placed some mini Rainbow Chips Ahoy Cookies into a Ziploc bag and used a rolling pin to crush them.
I added the crushed cookies and some Cool Whip to the cream cheese mixture and used a rubber spatula to fold them in.
Then I poured the mixture into a store bought shortbread pie crust and spread it out evenly.
I placed some mini Rainbow Chips Ahoy cookies around the edges of the pie.
Then I topped the pie with chocolate sprinkles.
I covered the no bake cheesecake and placed it in the fridge for two hours to let it set before cutting and serving.
This cookie cheesecake is smooth and creamy.
Try this Rainbow Chip Cookie No Bake Cheesecake if you are looking for an easy but decadent dessert recipe.
If you are looking for more no bake dessert recipes check out Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie, No Bake Red Velvet Pie and No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐
Rainbow Chip Cookie No Bake Cheesecake
Rainbow Chip Cookie No Bake Cheesecake is an easy no bake pie recipe perfect for spring and summer. This tasty dessert is made in a shortbread pie crust and loaded with crushed Rainbow Chips Ahoy Cookies.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini Rainbow Chips Ahoy Cookies
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 shortbread pie crust
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer. Mix until smooth.
- Place 1 cup of the mini Chips Ahoy cookies into a Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Pour the crushed cookies and the Cool Whip into the mixing bowl.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the crushed cookies and Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the shortbread pie crust and spread it out evenly.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup of mini Chips Ahoy Cookies on top of the cheesecake mixture around the edge of the pie.
- Top the pie with the chocolate sprinkles.
- Cover the pie and place it in the fridge for two hours to set before slicing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281
This post contains affiliate links. Read our disclosure here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.